Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The terms “we”, “us” and “our”, when used on this website, refer exclusively to Wine & Prosecco to You. We offer the usage of our website and delivery service to you, the user, on the express condition that you accept all Terms and Conditions stated here.
- Through accessing or using any part of this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, so we advise you to please them carefully. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions, then you may not access this website or make a purchase from us.
- When you engage in the act of browsing our website and/or purchasing a product from us, you engage in our service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site.
- If any new features or tools are added to our website, they shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of our Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- You understand that you are trading with Wine & Prosecco to You at the address of Unit W16, MK Two Business Centre, 1-9 Barton Road, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 3HU.
Section 1 – General Service of Goods
- No product shall be released to you until you have fully proven that you are over the age of 18. Before physical delivery of the product you will be checked in line with our Age Verification Policy and the goods will only be released if we are satisfied that you are over the age of 18.
- If you order from our website and you cannot prove your age or that you are the same person who ordered the good(s), we reserve the right to refuse you service. Refusal of Service incidents will be logged, and a refund will be issued.
- Orders can be made from www.wineandproseccotoyou.co.uk or by calling 01908 272 899. Payments can be made online with a Credit Card or a Debit Card.
- Alcohol will only be delivered to a residential or business address. The receiver of the alcohol must be able to prove to the person delivering the alcohol that they are a resident or employee at the premises and must be inside the building or at the doorway of the building otherwise the alcohol will NOT be delivered. Alcohol will NOT be delivered to a person who is in a public place.
Section 2 – Terms and Conditions for the Website
- By agreeing to these Terms of Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of 18 (or at least the age of majority in your country if you live outside the UK).
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any kind of malware (e.g. Viruses) or any code of a destructive nature whilst using our website. Doing so will result in a referral to law enforcement and a possible IP ban from our website.
- Wine & Prosecco to You works hard to ensure that our website is free of error, bugs and other harmful/malicious content, but we cannot be held liable for any of the above.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Terms and Conditions without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- A breach or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of your service.
Section 3 – The Refusal of Service
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our goods to any person or any geographic region. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We have a legal duty to only supply our good(s) to persons over the age of 18, you will be asked for identification upon delivery of the good(s). See our Age Verification Policy for further details.
- If we suspect that you are excessively drunk, under the influence of an illegal substance or trying to supply our good(s) to a person under the age of 18, we will not supply the good(s) to you.
Section 4 – Products
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products or other material on this website will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Terms and Conditions or Product Descriptions will be corrected.
- When we accept your order, you are making a legally enforceable agreement that you are at least the age of 18, are eligible to enter into a contract and live in the UK at one of the postcodes that we deliver to. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. See our Age Verification Policy for more information.
- All descriptions of our products and their pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Wine & Prosecco to You. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- The description of the goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the goods.
- We sell goods only to end-user consumers. All goods are sold subject to the condition that they will not, in any way, be re-sold.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on this website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Section 5 – Accuracy of Information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. We reserve the right to modify any of the contents on this website, at any time, without notice.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. You acknowledge that any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
- The price or description for any good on this website is subject to change at any time, without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product, without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website.
Section 6 – Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order from any person at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and or orders that use the same billing and or shipping address.
- If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, billing address or the phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by distributors or resellers.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on this website.
Section 7 – Optional Tools on this Website
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Section 8 – Third Party Links on this Website
- Some of the content, products and/or services available via our website may include materials from third-parties.
- Any third-party links on our website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us, that we do not endorse/monitor. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating any third-party website and we will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please carefully review the policies and practices of any the third-party website and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Any complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 9 – User Comments and Feedback
- If you send us certain submissions such as creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or our Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of this website or any related website.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- You may not use impersonate someone other than yourself, including giving a false name or a false e-mail address or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 10 – Inaccuracies or Errors on this Website
- This website should not contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, availability or the Terms and Conditions. We will take all reasonable precautions to make sure that this is the case, if you find any errors or inaccuracies, please let us know.
- We are under no obligation to update, amend or clarify any information on our website or in our Terms and Conditions, except as required by law.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Section 11 – Prohibited Uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using our website or its content for any unlawful purpose or to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- You are forbidden to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others, to submit false or misleading information or to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of this website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- You agree that you will not harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability. In addition, you agree that you will not use this website for any obscene or immoral purpose.
- You agree that you will not collect or track the personal information of others or interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website or any related website for violating any of the above prohibited uses.
Section 12 – Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
- You agree that, at our sole discretion, we may remove our services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service or website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our service or website will be accurate or reliable.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, our website and our service is at your own risk. All of our products and services delivered to you are provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Wine & Prosecco to You, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation; lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the services or products procured from us, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of our service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via our service or website, even if advised of their possibility.
- In countries that do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 13 – Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wine & Prosecco to You and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 14 – Severability
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 15 – Termination of these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our website.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
Section 16 – Entire Agreement
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to our conditions constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of our services superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 17 – Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you with services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Section 18 – Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or our services following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 19 – Contact information
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 01908 272899.